Tuesday, May 15, 2007

unpredictability

I haven’t been of sorts lately. For some unexplained reasons, I felt as if part of me has returned to the past. About a year ago. Like I never moved on from all those incidents. And for some reason, I am getting insomnia again. >.<

**

Sitting in a cab on my way home from timbre one Friday night, I was suddenly shaken awake by the sound of the road whizzing past under the cab. My heart skipped a beat, and I started shivering. In a split second, it all rushed back to me. The fear of a fast moving vehicle.. the fear of an accident happening.. everything seemed all so fresh again all of a sudden.

**

As I sat alone at my desk at work, I looked up at the nicely made calendar. Those familiar faces. The people whom.. led me to the highest peaks and the darkest valleys..

And I felt like I was back a few months back, sitting in the lab alone at night, wondering when they’d ever return..

**

Fangers relayed a msg to me. A msg that I don’t know the purpose of. But the once forgotten person came to live. The person that I don’t know to be grateful to, or to blame it all upon. Such a dilemma.. I chose to forget her. Why must Singapore be so small?

**

We were discussing how sweet it was, for the guy to bring the gal to work on a Sunday, just to watch him work. Can’t help but be reminded of the many lonely nights when I worked OT, when I wished he was not 10,000 miles away.

**

FM blog mentioned an accident that led to the departure of a friend.

“my friend got into a freak accident and passed away this morning”

“my friend wants to celebrate his si2 li3 tao2 sheng1 (close shave from death).. not many of us will have experience that kind of feeling”

Yeah. I have.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Don't worry my friend.
It's all gona be alright...

*big hug*

^_^