Sunday, May 13, 2007

it’s a world of ‘T’s

I am Traveling to Thailand, Tanjong puteri (resort in JB), Tibet and Taiwan over the next Two months. Not to forget, I will frequent Timbre and Timmy whenever I am free. ^_^

Today, I Taught the Thais English, and got to eat the yummy-licious, authentic Thai food. YUM!! I really miss their cooking. 1.5 yrs of not teaching and thus not eating thai food. After trying their cooking, you’ll never want to go Thai express or any thai restaurant in Singapore! ^_^ It feels so good to see my old students once again. Some were absent coz they were at work, some have returned to their hometown to get married. Some were new to me.. and it never fails to surprise me how some of them have children older than me! (seriously.. what makes them look so young?) During dinner, I got to meet some other new friends too. Friends from SBC (Singapore bible college). I simply walked up to the entire group of people and introduced myself. Not something surprising to see from me nowadays, but something that would have made the sun rise from the west if it happened years ago. This feeling of happiness after the thai lesson and thai food.. the fellowship.. so new.

No comments: