Friday, May 4, 2007

plastic bags not FREE anymore!

I was getting abit agitated about this “have to pay for plastic bags in supermarkets” issue. Then CF said ‘now THIS is the kind of things you should blog about’. . yeah.. I noe how my blog has stopped discussing such things. Simply because besides being a place to rant, my blog has become a tool for me to update my friends about my life, especially those that I don’t meet often, and those who’re not even physically nearby. And also coz I’m getting more lazy lah. Haha. Brain is not used to think about these things anymore. >.<

Anyway, my views on this issue.. also.. cannot put here lah. Coz, no matter how much I want to rant, I have an ‘image’ to maintain. I was once the vice-head for Green committee after all! (the equivalent of environmental-friendly comm.) Thus..

I AM FOR THE PLASTIC-BAG-FREE CAMPAIGN!! >.<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. then if you eat at subway ask them not to wrap it in the fancy paper (cuz they usually double-wrap it) and try not to use straws and you shd recycle cans and plastic bottles. i am not mocking you - i am all for it. i feel so bad i haven't been recyclying lately

DrC said...

heez.. subway.. then how to eat? everything falls out when i eat >.<

i dun drink soft drinks etc.. so i seldom have cans n bottles to recycle.. haha.. but i really use alot of paper lah >.<