Friday, May 4, 2007

learning to love

I think I am getting used to the look of my new blog. I like the simplicity of it all. And the multiple posts a day (so I don’t need to join up all my posts anymore) and the wider column that makes my blog posts appear shorter (so fewer pple complain about my extra-long posts ^_^)

Only thing is.. i don’t like the irregular ends! I need ‘justify’ function from Word! (I think I have spent too much time on writing reports and thesis)

And oh, the “font color” button is still missing. Thus only 1 colored fonts are allowed for someone who hates HTML.

Lemme try one more function tt was not available in my previous blog. CHINESE words. Just a random Chinese song. The first to pop into my head ^_^

TANK 非你莫属 LYRICS

曲:TANK 詞:陳信廷 編曲:洪敬堯
製作人:王治平 配唱製作人:郭文宗


OS: 你知道嗎 我很喜歡牽著你的手的感覺
那是什麼樣子 我好希望再來一次

懂得讓我微笑的人 再沒有誰比你有天份
輕易闖進我的心門 明天的美夢你完成

整個宇宙 浩瀚無邊的盡頭
每顆渺小星球 全都繞著你走

愛我 非你莫屬
我只願 守護 由你給我的幸福
愛我 非你莫屬
也許會 笑著哭 但那人是你所以 不怕苦

懂得讓我流淚的人 給的感動一定是最深
在我心中留下傷痕 你同時點亮了星辰

看 那麼多相遇
偏偏只和你 天造地設般產生奇跡
哦 我心的縫隙
我想除了你 任誰也無法填補這空虛

There will not be another person as gifted as you who was able make me smile
Easily enter my heart. Tomorrow's beautiful dream, you've accomplished

There's no end to the universe
Each tiny star moves along with you

The one who I want love from..must be you
My only wish is to protect the happiness that you've given to me
The one who I want love from...must be you
Perhaps there are times that I smiled while crying inside.
But because the person is you, I'll not be afraid of getting hurt

The person who could make me in tears is definitely the one that makes me fall the deepest
Leaving behind the scar in my heart, you simultaneously lighten the stars

Looking back to the past meeting
Only with you can the heaven and earth generates a miracle
Oh, my heart breaks
Beside you, there's no one who could fill this emptiness inside me

3 comments:

Andy said...

Aah... I miss the bright yellow colours! ^_^

I think what might have happened to your Rojak version 1 is that Qiongz's server got pissed, so all your backgrounds and images on her server got changed to that strange image. You might not have noticed it because the files were still being read from the Internet cache on your computer.

There is an easy way to "justify" your post entries. If you go to "Layout", then "Edit HTML". Find the heading "Posts", and you should see the following CSS code,

.post p {
margin:0;
padding:5px 0;
line-height:1.1em;
}

Change it to,

.post p {
margin:0;
padding:5px 0;
line-height:1.1em;
text-align:justify;
}

That should do the trick. ^_^ However, every one of your entries will be "justified" though, so don't know how that will look like in the long run.

No colours? The "Compose" tab should be visible... If not learn HTML lar =P

Use this code and replace the word "orange" with any colour you like =)

<span style="color:orange;">add text here</span>

Should be fun, if not give me a beep and I'll pray for you ^_^

-Andy

DrC said...

ah!! tt explains it! the COMPOSE button!!!! *faint* all along i've been using "edit html".. why is tt set as a default!??!?! no wonder recently all my photos end up as HTML format!! argh

qi said...

oh.... was wondering who tank was... he's coming to IMM leh...