Thursday, May 24, 2007

it’s the IN thing

What can be more exciting, than bumping into your hairstylist all the way in farawayland Tibet??? ^_^ Well, I am not exactly THAT fortunate though. He’s leaving Tibet the very day I am going. >.< st="on">Tibet.. talking about long my hair shud be to make it a good trip.. haha.

Anyway… I think this should be the 10th year I am getting my hair cut at Monsoon Hairhouse. I pretty much like the place, and their skills are good. My ex-hairstylist from there, Addy Lee, is now a celebrity hairstylist with David Gan.. thus I changed to Ken Lau, jacky-cheung-look-alike!! ^_^ Don’t see my hair messy messy ok.. he cuts really well.. just tt I am so busy I can only afford to go get my hair cut twice a yr. Maybe this year I will try to find time to go trim my hair more often.. (and say hi to ‘jacky’.. LOL)

No comments: