Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Friends

Met up with jinghui last Friday, after JQ got called back to work. Poor gal. We had a nice chat.. and I realized I do know many people from many places and backgrounds! Friends from all over the world, making traveling so much easier. Friends doing all sorts of jobs, like jinghui, to give me advices in areas that I am so helpless. First class accountant.. I sure learnt a lot of things from her that night! Now I will feel more confident when asking people about insurance policies etc. Of course, I am still nothing compared to this amazing gal, who is into earning big bucks and retiring by 40!!

It’s really heaven’s blessing.. though I didn’t get to meet up with JQ last week, she got posted to MOE for work today, and we got to meet up for lunch! Whoahaha.. this gal.. is a born journalist.. can ask really interesting (And news-worthy) questions offhand. I felt like I was being interviewed by a pro-reporter lah!! Haha. Well done gal. Remember to come interview me when I discover THE NEXT BIG THING! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just chatting and getting a feel of the bio-medical field at the same time. hope u dun feel stressed by my questions! and i'm just real glad to be able to meet u finally! hehe

JQ