Saturday, October 13, 2007

Start of my Journey

This is long overdue.. my award ceremony on 27th july this year. haha. coz i've been too busy to look through the cd that A*STAR sent me.. finally did so today! And oh manz.. i realize there're alot of photos of me doing such unglam stuff!! >.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjVZL2_yYYbEfg66-Ghzj08PspFdK8-gIxo03ld_30JD5lZXLGJyEbyDuxcb4WNcKkYqPwYPqYiupHoCc1a631MP9u_fE9IX7HSfiet0ViA-lpjRom_WPS6b059hHACMMk-s1wE1fMKMQQ/s1600-h/130-me+receiving+my+award.+looks+abit+hunchbacked.+humph..JPG">After the ceremony, a few of us were selected to have refreshments together with the GOH (seperately from the rest of the population.. they split my parents and i!! >.<) This is me chatting happily with Dr Eng. He's a very pleasant man to talk to
I seem happy even after he leaves.. can't remember what i was thinking.. smiling to myself..


Caught looking greedily at the good food!! argh


Darn.. caught red-handed taking lots of food behind the minister's back! (there's a photo that captured my really overflowing plate.. but.. i shall not show that. enuff is enuff. XD)


Well, that was one of my first times 'forced' to network with people. So many more to come, and i realize i have so much to learn. I must improve my networking skills! This thursday i'm gonna have lunch with 5 of our international advisory panel. Once again, i was 'randomly selected' to interact with the IAP. Longer interaction (stuck at the table with them!), 5 times the amount of brilliant brains... wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my colleague went to cover tt event. Didnt know u were there too! :P

JQ