Monday, October 8, 2007

Challenge

It’s been some time since I last picked a challenge. For the past 2 years, I became rather laid back and decided to just do-well-enough-to-get-by in school. Finally, this semester, I decided to pick up a new challenge. For my philosophy module, I could have chosen easy topics to do. Yet, I’ve decided to write my term paper on the linkage between the Brain and Religion. How difficult can that be, you ask. Yeah, it’s just another 10-page paper on what I can find. Yet, it would be difficult to score when the person grading the paper is a neurologist and a very critical atheist. Thus, I figured that my term paper would need a lot of substance to not get thrown away in the bin. I chose this simply because it’s more interesting, and I do not want to do something boring just because I am more confident of scoring in that area (and guessing that the prof doesn’t know too much in that area to critic too much). As a start of this challenge, I’ve collated 60+ pages of information from the net, and today I went to the library to borrow 10 books! Woohoo~. I’m so gonna be a nerd til the end of November! XD

No comments: