Saturday, October 6, 2007

A day of coincidences

Today’s such a wonderful day. I had a gathering with my hall mates, to celebrate jq and rachel’s birthdays. Some people who’d be arriving were people I haven’t met for a few months. Place to meet—Kuishinbo at Suntec city.

Since I was early, I decided to shop around Raffles city. And on my way up the escalator, I happened to turn to my right, and saw yexin going down the other escalator! Yexin’s my jc classmate, and we haven’t met in years!

While having dinner, the few of us noticed the table beside us suddenly filled with an entire plate of sashimi and another plate of crabs. Noone was sitting there (they were off to get even more food). When the gal returned, jueqi gave a loud scream. It was ETeng, her JC softball teammate! And coincidentally, Eteng is also one of the people whom I went Thailand with to play weiqi! So they yaked away, excited at their meeting.. when.. her friend came along with yet another plateful of food. She turned to look at us, and.. “WEIJIA!!!” whoahaha.. it was tzehui, my secondary school classmate!!! What a small world!! And we later found out, ETeng’s bro is Alvin’s (hall friend who was there) friend too! Lalala.. Singapore’s so small. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didnt scream!:P I think ur fren was so happy to see u lah!

JQ