Thursday, October 18, 2007

Spoilt for Choice

Sometimes, it ain’t good to be too spoilt for choice. I was glad enough to have JQ’s sis to help.. who knew, my sister threw me another 2 pple to talk to, making my initial “definite choice” turn into a “difficult choice”! The biggest problem was that all 3 of them were from the same place, very professional, nice to talk to, were very well prepared and well equipped with relevant knowledge. Then how? It was such a tough 10 days.. with many sleepless nights while I tried to weigh to see who was better than who. Yet, even after so many days of contemplation, I still came to no conclusion! I have never come across such a difficult situation before… I really wished I could choose all of them! Even if friends want me to recommend someone, I wouldn’t know who to recommend! I’d prolly have to recommend all 3 and let them go thru this grueling decision-making process too. Argh. Oh well.. I’ve finally come down to 1. Not exactly based on all the important factors I need to consider (coz all 3 of them possess the things I was looking for), but on some dumb reason that even I am unable to truly convince the 2 other people that they’ve not clinched a deal because of such a lousy reason. I feel so bad… but well… life’s tough. I hope I have other chances to work with them next time. >.<

I need to get over and done with this issue, and get back to my term paper!

No comments: