Monday, October 29, 2007

Beautiful eyes..

Was headed to a conference today after class, when Lin called to say that she wouldn't be going today. Since i wasn't totally interested in today's conference topics, i decided to go home. In a split second, i pressed the 'stop' button on the shuttle bus and alighted. There, at the busstop, stood someone grinning at me. WHOA. if i hadn't made that split-second decision to go home, i wouldn't have met him! it's been so so so so sooooooo long already! And it was nice, knowing that it was all over-worrying. i had thought my memory and eyesight had failed me, unable to recognize someone who had been more than just acquaintances. it kinda bothered me, to think that my brain had selectively forgotten some things in so short a time. i even thought it was some variance of those selective amnesia people experience. geez. If that had really happened, i can't imagine what would happen if i don't see some friends for more than 20 years. so happy that i can still recognize a friend. ^_^

had wanted to do something in this post.. but.. i realized all photos have been transfered out of my lappy. too lazy to go find ler. haha. just as well.

No comments: