Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Personalized things

Pacey painted his own shirt. It’s really nice, and I didn’t even notice that it was made by him! (I simply dismissed it as another branded t-shirt, since he’s got a load of them after the trip to US!) Ah, how I wish I was as talented as him. His ‘sister’ sewed the t-shirt, and he designed it. I ALSO WANT!! I love personalized things. I also have 1 personalized t-shirt that I got from JB years ago. Haven’t been able to make it back there ever since, neither have I invested any creative juices into thinking of how I want my next personalized T to look like. But.. if only my whole cupboard had clothes that only I have.. clothes that are personalized.. that'd be nice..


(Pacey, if you're reading this, can i have a painted t-shirt for my bdae, for thanksgiving, for christmas, for new year, for vdae, for... maybe just 1 every month would do? XD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

visit:
www.sparviers.blogspot.com