Thursday, June 5, 2008

This morning while walking to the train station, i had this feeling I'd get the acceptance letter. And true enough, i did! Monterey Bay, here I come!! ^_^

A pity it took me awhile to decide whether or not to share a room with fangers or to get our own rooms. By the time we'd decided on separate rooms, there were no more rooms available at the special conference rates! I didn't expect rooms to be swept up so quickly, in just an hour. So we ended up sharing a room at the normal price, to save money. What a pity. Quite upset about it, even if it isn't our money. Oh well.. that aside, i'm so glad i'm planning a holiday! ^_^ lalala~

2 comments:

jj~ said...

wow.. going monterey bay? so lucky! Drop by Gilroy Outlets to shop till you drop!

DrC said...

haha. Gilroy was the first on my travel list!! =P