Sunday, June 29, 2008

R.I.P.

I had such a great start to day, after concussing at 8pm last night all the way til 8am this morning.

It was right after a meeting this morning, that I received an sms from fangers. My precious cells died. And all due to someone’s irresponsibility a few weeks ago. I don’t know who that was. And honestly speaking, I really don’t care. For no matter who it was, my cells would not come to life anymore. It’s like if someone you love has been murdered, and you find the murderer, it’s only to bring him to justice, but that someone you love would not resurrect. 2 months of hard work, gone just like that. Half a year of plans, disrupted in a flash. I grieve for the loss of my precious. Thanks to all who showed your concerns for the departure of my beloved.

No comments: