Saturday, June 21, 2008

i must have been really tired. And it didn't help that i had a whole lot of work to do yesterday, plus a lab meeting to attend, so couldn't finish work early to return home for a nap before dinner. Was quite disappointed about things that happened recently.. everyone was telling me they can't do things coz they don't know. so i should do it. well, i just want to say that I DON'T KNOW TOO. But i put in the effort to LEARN. Then it leads to a whole lot of expectations, thinking that i am an expert who can do a whole lot of things all so easily. So i had decided that i would stop doing anything anymore, and noone will get to see the results. i am not going to take the initiative to arrange anything. If anyone happens to organize anything, i'll gladly do it. otherwise, forget it.

But this morning, i woke up feeling abit more refreshed, and i realized my thoughts the previous night were really quite silly. who cares if noone helps. it was my own idea. blame it on myself for thinking of so many things. well, though not everything's gonna happen, at least i did my own part, and i am proud of it. It's really far from being perfect, and i am not very pleased with it. But it really took alot from me. I put in alot of time, energy, effort... and received alot of headaches, eyeaches, backaches. I am happy that i did it, for not only did i create something personalized (with the help of alot of people too. so they really DID something), i also picked up a skill in the process. I believe the receiver will understand that i am just an IT-idiot who tried her best in a limited time frame. ^_^

I need more rest.

No comments: