Sunday, June 22, 2008

I heart pretty clothes

Finally got down to arranging my cupboard. I know i actually have alot of clothes that are pretty but i don't wear them. I keep shopping, buying, then wear one and dump them aside. Not because i dun like them anymore. On the contrary, i often dig out clothes that i bought in sec1/2 and wear them occasionally. Rather, i am usually too lazy to dress up whenever i go out. Quite a waste considering the amount of clothes i have!

See... all my clothes taken out.. take up 2 beds! can open bazaar stall alreadyMy cupboard(s) after rearranging them.. and heartaching-ly throwing away some clothes that are really too small already, but never could part with them.


T-shirts and bottoms (most-worn clothes)
bedsheets, home clothes, shorts (double layer of clothes.. those inside i prolly wun wear.. just cannot bear to throw away) my most comfy clothes

jackets at the bottom. (25 in total after throwing away a few). then all other clothes, caps, socks, belts, bags... (the most expensive section, but least worn)



And 2 years after i discovered my fav bright orange adidas jacket was soiled, i brought it to my mum once again to complain one last time before throwing it away. And.. 2 years later this very day, my mum has more resources as a POWER housewife. She cleaned it!!!!!! woohoo~ this must be the happiest thing that happened to me this weekend. I am so gonna wear that jacket again. Who cares if singapore is hot.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

hey girl from ur cupboard of bedsheets i found a set which i have as well!!

DrC said...

haha tt pink one is quite common actually. i found many friends who have it!! =P