Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

To myself. For today marks the 2nd year of my membership in Microarray. ^_^ But I don’t know why, the day didn’t start out too good. Was suddenly reminded of the (true) story that some friends told me some years back. A story that was so scary even though I wasn’t part of it. (And don’t wish to be). The thought made me so scared I didn’t dare to enter a room alone.

Then, I received an email. An email that set me thinking. It just gets more real, not something I only see in TV shows. Life is just so fragile. So unexpected. And I can’t help feeling scared, that this may happen to me one day. Be it the one who leaves or the one who is left behind. I want to be neither. At the same time, just like wyee dajie said, we have to always remember to appreciate how fortunate we are at this current moment. Til this very moment. May the Lord watch over them during this period of grief.

No comments: