Friday, June 27, 2008

have a great weekend~

So glad we did screen the video after all. Thanks to tech-savvy MinTea, michelle, wyee, ys and all others who helped in the setting up for the screening. Each time I sit there and edit the video, I laugh at the jokes. I re-edit and re-cut the scenes until I can memorize almost every line in the video, and I can still laugh at them every time I view it. But never did I expect the reactions I saw today. It was the first time I ever saw him so embarrassed, covering his face and turning all red. Hahaha. Every one was laughing so hard. And even myself, I laughed until tears were flowing. It’s so nice to see a group gathering to put something so meaningful (and fun) together for an important person, each putting in her own little bit of effort to make it work. And more so when he told us that this is the first time in his entire life that someone ever made a video for him. I know how that feels, really, coz I was so touched the first time anyone made a video for me, I cried when I viewed it.

And that was just a start to a great evening together. Two years and 8 days in this lab, and I’ve never had a complete lab outing outside the lab. This was the first, and sure I had a great time chatting with them, discovering even more secrets and all. The farewell may jolly well be a blessing in disguise in the end~

No comments: