Wednesday, May 7, 2008

up and coming!

It was nice having kor coming by to have a chat with me… trying to fulfil his duties as a bro, I see. Haha. And stephie dropped by Holland v for lunch today! (anyone nearby can ask me out for lunch too!) I really love talking to steph.. always brings back fond memories of traveling the states.. and she was so thoughtful as to choose a viet restaurant today, which was so apt! I think I had more viet food in US than in Singapore.. not just because there are more viet restaurants there, but also coz Pacey is too busy to care about us nowadays!! Boohoohoo.. Pacey… u still owe me my BIG 10-course viet meal…

Today, fangers and I submitted an application. I’m praying so hard we’d get accepted. I am itching so badly to go shopping at those mega factory outlets once again. Results will be out in 2-3 weeks’ time. Hope it’d be good news! >.<

No comments: