Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surreality

And we finally met. Almost 5 years after we got to know each other, we finally saw each other physically. And it sure doesn’t feel like we have never met before. Not just another virtual friend. It started off as a good friend’s friend. Then, we discovered we had more common friends. And for some reason, he was there to provide a ‘listening ear’, to comfort me and to give good advice during some really tough periods of my life. Like God’s providence. After so many years of online friendship, mr Andy finally made it back home. And I had the honor of meeting him before his family did! Haha. Hope you don’t melt too much in Singapore, dude~

1 comment:

Andy said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful host! You bore the brunt of my complaining about the weather, my intolerance to hot spicy food and the affinity of the Sun to my presence outdoors. =)

And I did melt in Singapore! ^__^

Countless showers & cold drinks only delayed the inevitable... With beads of perspiration forming across my forehead the second I stepped away from the fan.

However, the mission was a total success! All parties involved received a complete dose of Vitamin Surprise and best of all, I caught it all on tape ^__^

Thanks WeiJia! My "real" friend =)