Sunday, May 11, 2008

SUCCESS!! ^_^


I know self praise is no praise.. but it really is nice! My first time making pumpkin cake, with my mother's supervision, and some minor changes to her recipe.. I'm quite please with the results. TASTY! Though the FatSunshineClub has not been doing much lately due to grad school draining all the energy out of us, they'll still get to try this cake! ^_^

And since school's out for the moment, we've got HUGE plans ahead! Not food related though. I can't believe i'm going to all these actually. It's gonna be so exciting. I hope the country song sounds good! And the video would be memorable (with not too many glitches since i, the IT-idiot, is going to pick up video editing!). and the t-shirt would be worn more often than the striped shirts he now wears. Just our small ways to show our appreciation for all that he's done for us. ^_^

No comments: