Tuesday, May 27, 2008

and it isn’t so bad after all

It’s amazing how I haven’t felt bored at all these 2 days, doing almost absolutely nothing but eat and sleep. I’ve finally re-discovered the joy of just lazing around in bed, resting my body, closing my eyes, listening to music. Even without my radio, I can lie on my bed for hours, drifting in and out of dreamland. And happily enough, I even managed to catch Gary Caoge’s ‘live’ concert at imm on Sunday. Well, sort of. I heard him singing, I heard them cheering, but I was lying in the comfort of my bed. Haha. If not for my room being so much higher (and thus seeing only the rooftop), I’d have used binoculars to catch him in action!

And during the few waking hours when I’m out of bed, I did some reading up of MVP.. ha.. it’s no fun at all! Some patients have to stay away from caffeine (which includes chocolates!).. and to avoid sugar.. (which includes chocs yet again!) there’re lots of changes to lifestyles.. the only one that I like is.. TAKE AFTERNOON SNACKS. Haha. Yahoo~ oh well.. but I guess those are only for patients with serious conditions of MVP. Even if I test positive, I shouldn’t have any big lifestyle changes coz it hasn’t affected me too much in any manner. ^_^ oh but I can use it as an excuse to take tones of afternoon snacks! Heh~

No comments: