Thursday, May 29, 2008

i've found a whisper today..

Ah. i can't wait to get well. Been so bored lying at home, that i went to work. But without a voice. cannot talk. and cannot whisper too hard too, coz i would start coughing. And it's really hard to make pple understand that my loss of voice is really a complete loss of volume, and not just some hoarseness that i don't want people to hear.

It's so funny how kor asked me out to ktv, and when i told him i lost my voice, he commented that he's sure it still sounds good no matter what. err. lose voice means NO VOICE, understand? it's not those low, sexy voices lor.. ZERO decibels, you'll hear nothing at ktv.. listen to cd can ler..

Yesterday when i went back, boss suddenly called me into his office for a discussion. Ha. no voice how to discuss? in the end, he said "ok, i'll do the talking". And i heard my manager laughing from her desk. LOL.

And it sucks not being able to talk and join in conversations. Worse still, i cannot even sit aside and listen. Y? coz if i listen, i will get so agitated/excited that i would attempt to giggle or laugh or whisper something, all of which would lead to me coughing and spreading my germs all over. So... my solution is to sit aside at my desk, eat my own lunch, avoid all social interactions possible. I know i can hear the laughters coming from the pantry.. i know what they're talking about.. i want to be a part of it.. but.. oh well. the big plan cannot start til i am well anyway!! MUAHAHA. That's a bit of a comfort. =P

No comments: