Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lady Luck with me

Yesterday’s DnD was so much better than last year. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. The food at Hilton Hotel was good too. Loved the baked fish with almonds! The MC this year was so much more entertaining too.. and the games involved everyone in the room, and made us run around til I got hungry again! >.<>th prize.. was mine!!!!!!! Woohoo.. a Panasonic DVD video camera that costs $799!! ^_^ I think amongst the prizes I liked the video camera and the home stereo system the most. Haha.. I think I have the luck for lucky draws. And the prizes just get better. During my sec4 prom I won a tv (but only 14 inch that time >.<).. now a video cam.. next time a CAR! Haha~ I think this year’s DnD was very worth it.

Spent:

$15 ticket for DnD

$21 cheongsam top for the Shanghai theme

$10.80 for the cab home

Received:

$5 sponsorship from chaota

$10 taka voucher from early bird lucky draw

$799 video cam

Net: $767.20 ^_^

For once, I did not take any photos with my camera. I had brought it, but too lazy to take it out, since everyone has a camera. Share share lah… =P

No comments: