Tuesday, January 29, 2008

the clock is ticking

I know that time is passing very fast. I can sense it. I am stressed by it. But noone around me seems to feel it. Noone seems to think that I am progressing very slowly. Or maybe noone cares. I really want to do much more, to make things go faster. But some things cannot be rushed. And sometimes I wonder if it’s my own opinion that things are very slow? It’s actually been only about 2 months since. Yet, it seems like ages. I work so hard everyday, but it feels like I can do much more. I think I need to calm down and take things more easily. Feeling stressed is no use when I am incapable of speeding things up. Only after I polish my skills can I juggle more things at one go. Meanwhile, this is the best I can do. Thus, I must relax and continue at the current pace… yes, relax..

No comments: