Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Friends

Had a surprise sms today. From Lin. And so coincidentally, I was free today too! Managed to free up 2 hrs for lunch with her. Her hair is so long now.. I think the last time we had a good chat was last may! (exclude the short meetings at conferences lah) And since she was so free today, she decided to (or did I coerce her to?) crash my lecture. Heez.. it’s been so long since we sat together for a lecture. That familiar feeling. I wonder if this lecture was any different from others we had attended together before? But at least, all I know is that I really enjoyed the chats we have before, during, and after lectures. (and that fisherman’s friend! =P) Have missed out so much on her life! Hope she learnt as much as I did through the lecture too. ^_^

And oh, I forgot that the picture that she drew for me years ago is back up on my office wall. (or did I tell her already?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jia! meeting up with u last tuesday was e highlight of my week or e only gd thing teehee. e next day i reached lab at 7am to find all my cells contaminated with bacteria zzzz have no idea how that happened owell 1 week's work wasted again! it's so nice catching up with u after so long :) felt really nostalgic~ i realized how much i miss hanging out with u heh.hey what picture? i can't rmb! lol