Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Came and went

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t been able to jot anything down. My dearest brother, aka Ninja Turtle (my new nickname for him.. ^_^), returned from his confinement ler.. 2.5 weeks of not having him around, and the first sight of him I couldn’t recognize him. Was still wondering who that skinny, bald weirdo was, staring at me with huge eyes and that wide grin?! With him around, we had 2 consecutive days of good food, and 2 consecutive days of joy and laughter. I think all of us will look forward to every weekend now, since it signifies yummy food (that comes along with him, that is. Haha) Oh but the one thing none of us look forward to is that bag that returns with him. Oh manz.. the moment he opened it up, the entire kitchen stank! And that smelly smell diffused so rapidly throughout the house! Gosh.

No comments: