Thursday, January 17, 2008

And it worked

I’m in the course! YAY~ It pays to go and beg the prof.. haha.. he doubled the class size and I’m among the 20 pple who went to beg him. I really hope this pays off. Hope we learn a lot from this module, and we can do well too.

Yeah.. doing well is CRUCIAL. I just received results for 1 out of 4 modules I took last semester, and I got a B-. Bah. I better buck up this semester.. coz i need an average of B+ by next semester or I have to pay back everything I’ve taken from the government, and that’s the end of my future. Eeks.

Oh well. It’s a good wake up call. At least I’m only done with half my modules, so I have the other half to score all As to pull up my score. Haha.. I make it sound so easy. =P

trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight!

1 comment:

jj~ said...

Hey Weijia...

Happy New Year.. bit late i know but heehee.

I'm lost here. You are studying?
huh? back in NUS?