Monday, December 24, 2007

New Footprints’ hideout!

It was jean n kelvin’s housewarming today! It’s not the first time I went to their new house though. Haha. Benefits of being the bride’s PA on her wedding day. =P So all footprints members and all wedding helpers were gathered today at their place for a Christmas party cum housewarming cum post-wedding party. There was so much food I felt like I was turning into a stuffed turkey like the one we devoured! It was a really good time of fellowship, something that has been missing for quite some time due to university exams, yf camp, mission trip.. glad for this opportunity to catch up! And only today did I find out that TK (kelvin’s buddy whom I met only on the day of the wedding) is working on the new buildings of Fusionopolis (beside Biopolis). The world is so small and so interconnected nowadays! Tmr’s gonna be xiong.. work, Christmas concert, stayover. This yr’s Christmas will end up a sleeping day again! >.<>

No comments: