Monday, December 3, 2007

a friend loves at all times..

was digging through my drawer for some paper to use, when i discovered a laminated drawing. So long ago.. the last time i saw it was probably after i moved out of my first room in hall. I read thru the note written behind, and remembered that the drawing was given to me halfway through year 1 uni. Memories rushed back. At that time, it was a tough decision-making time. And while the decision was being made, i was so afraid i'd lose a friend. That was when kor was there for me once again. And of course, i remember that crazy night the 3 of us shared, to comfort one another. Yeah.. the short short note, spelled out our relationship so well.. how we understand each other, how much we have in common, how the other's presence made uni life much better. I'm really glad you chose to stay, dear. It was a fantastic 4 years i had with you. ^_^

No comments: