Sunday, August 12, 2007

Motivation

I chanced upon Sandee’s blog a couple of months ago, from bong’s blog (and later linked it to my own as Days Without Rain). Today, I went to read it again. And as I read the story of this strong woman battling cancer, I am reminded of why I have chosen this career path, and I am all the more motivated to do my part well. Work starts tomorrow. Work on Breast Cancer. I am sorry that I cannot do much. And I know, that world-shattering discoveries may not come from me in the near future, but I know that with all the little pieces of the puzzle we each contribute, we’ll manage to improve the lives of many cancer patients by the day. This is all I can do to help.. press on..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you said...every little piece of the puzzle will soon lead to the complete picture. On behalf of all cancer survivors... Thank you for your passion *hugs*