Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I want a holiday~

I know it's still early in the semester, too soon after my 3 month long holiday break, to say that i want a holiday. But sometimes.. as i think of how few days i have a year to myself, i really don't know how i should spend them!! 10 days a year, means there's a limit to what i can do! The only way is to make use of conference holidays, and extend my days from there! haha.. thus looking at feasible conferences on the calender, i foresee myself getting holidays in australia, US and maybe europe! haha.. of course, tt's just me dreaming. I guess i should always start small (and near), such as Australia? Just as well.. a place that i've yet to visit ^_^

Just happened to be surfing (no i'm not THAT free, but we do need rest sometimes), and i found a really cool thing called DialAFlight, where we can CALL to book our flights to Australia, as well as customize our entire holiday! Well i simply love the fact that it can be customized simply by TELLING the person on the other line, with no need to do all the surfing and planning at all. Imagine telling the person "hi, i want to visit Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Adelaide and Gold Coast, all within 10 days. Please plan everything for me. Thanks!" That's it! Perfect holiday to australia coming right up! ^_^


1 comment:

Unknown said...


Hi,
I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website. While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing our link to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Please email me for me details. It's very important. Thanks in advance