Saturday, August 11, 2007

God’s blessings

Today was the day that my CG arranged to meet for an outing. We haven’t had an outing in ages, and this time round, we decided that Ben should open up his house and cook a fantastic meal for us!! And so it was fixed…

Unfortunately, last week in school, I was outvoted and thus my first grad school exam was arranged to be today as well!! Being a 12 hour paper from 9am-9pm, I couldn’t possibly make it for lunch outing with my cg anymore!!

BUT.. God always has his way of working. Today’s exam question… was the very topic that my group chose to do a presentation on!! How coincidental could that be? The lecturers know that we chose this topic for the presentation (which is next week), but I am not sure why they still put this as an exam question. Anyway, the brain-wrecking discussion I had with my group a couple of days back really did pay off!! I managed to jot down most of the main arguments in point form within 2 hrs, and made it to CG outing!! It was a very good afternoon spent together in fellowship.. and I made it back home to finish up the essay in less than half an hour! Praise the Lord!! ^_^ (which was 2 hrs before the submission deadline, thus I even had time to watch my Taiwan tv serial AND play wii with my bro~~~~)

(din make it for Lin’s church production tho. At least.. it went well. Congrats gal ^_^)

No comments: