Saturday, August 11, 2007

12 layers...

Arzhou tagged me.. he said he felt like he was making some cake.. as i read on.. i finally understand why.. LOL

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name:
Birth Date:
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Jack black

Layer 2: On The Inside
My Heritage: mix of Hakka and Hokkien
My Fears: lots.. all creepy crawlies..
My Weaknesses: always bound by time..
My Perfect Pizza: thin crust, lots of cheese, tonnes of every topping i can find.. pepperoni, tomatoes, mushrooms.. i love pineapples on my pizza too!!

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My First Thoughts of waking Up: what day is it today? what time am i supposed to wake up?
My Bed Time: before midnight
My Most Missed Memories: traveling overseas.. the weather, the culture, the freedom from time

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Neither…. i don't like soft drinks
McDonalds or Burger King: both! haha. these 2 happens to be my 2 fav fast food restaurants
Single or Group Dates: ah... no preference
Adidas or Nike: used to be nike, now is ADIDAS!! ^_^
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: CHOC!
Cappuccino or Coffee: neither. not a coffee person

Layer 5: Do You…
Smoke: NO! it makes ur lungs turn black, it gives u mouth/lung/stomach cancer etcetcetc
Curse: no! and i dun like hearing pple do so either
Take A Shower: Of course! (except when i was in tibet, tt is)
Have A Crush: have.. means at the moment.. no
Go To School: yea~
Want To Get Married: haha yes
Believe In Yourself: yeah~
Think You’re A Health Freak: haha...err.. i analyse things.. but whether i do them or not, is another matter. i used to be one.. no longer.. life's too short to be too into these things >.<

Layer 6: In The Past
Drink Alcohol: Social Drinker
Gone to the Mall: how long in the past? i hated shopping when i was a kid
Been on Stage: Yes. millions of times, in fact
Eaten Sushi: love it
Dyed Your Hair: Not once in my life…. black is the unique color now

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played A Stripping Game: nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: nope, I pretty much like who i am

Layer 8: Are You Hoping To…
Get Married: yes. (isn't this a repeat question?)

Layer 9: In A Guy
Best Eye Colour: Anything
Best Hair Colour: Anything
Short or Long Hair: short lah. dun like long haired guys

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: chatting with fangers on our upcoming conference!! ^_^
Hour Ago: Wii with my bro~
Four And A Half Hours Ago: completing my 12-hr exam paper today
A Month Ago: traveling around taiwan
A Year Ago: working in GIS.. with all my might.. and living in oblivion

Layer 11:
I Love: my current life
I Hate: vulgarities
I Hide: my secrets
I Miss: traveling
I Need: more wisdom

Layer 12: Tag 5 People

Bongbong
Vivien (sis)
Guobin
Jueqi
Plhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.replicasonsale.com/fake-rolex-watches]fake Rolex for sale[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.replicasonsale.com/fake-rolex-watches]cheap replica watches[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.replicasonsale.com/fake-rolex-watches]fake luxury watches[/url][/b]