Tuesday, August 28, 2007

it’s just a passing remark

Was just having a chat with bong. And we started talking about how sometimes people say things without knowing that we really hate hearing those things. It’s not their fault, coz they may either be insensitive, or it may simply be a normal passing remark that means nothing more to others. Who’d know which particular phrase you’re more sensitive to? And who has the right to tell them not to make certain comments, simply coz you’re more sensitive to it? It’s just like I don’t like hearing vulgarities around me, but who am I to tell everyone around me to refrain from using them? Yeah, I may have been wronged in some cases.. but it’s not like it’s a huge misunderstanding.. it’s just tt the passing remark doesn’t apply to me, but the person making it doesn’t know. A harmless mistake, does it really require rectification? Bong thinks I am abit in denial.. but I am just.. lazy. Lol. Life still goes on anyway~

No comments: