Sunday, March 2, 2008

time not wasted..

I can't believe my work can fail at the very last minute. at a step that noone can make mistakes in. just makes me feel so terrible, for not knowing what went wrong, but so very wrong that my entire sunday seemed wasted. went to the lab specially on a sunday afternoon, just because the coming week would be full of lessons that i would have not much time for labwork. so it was all in vain? I pray hard for a miracle tonight, for a revival of my bacteria.

Fortunately, ram called and jio-ed me out for dinner! That chap just moved into the block across the road! haha.. it was nice catching up.. and getting updates about every other person who went to Philadelphia 2 yrs back.

Oh how i wish i could travel again. a long, relaxing trip. Tried to ask friends who're graduating this semester, but all seem to be heading to the US, and to places that i've been to. Why can't anyone go to someplace more exciting, like Brazil or Cuba? Arzhou is heading to NZ, a place i've wanted to go for years. But he's graduating in december, which is summer in NZ! no no.. i will only go NZ in winter. and to visit my relatives there too. i heard my uncle is a fantastic tour guide. which june will i be free? I dare not say. the past 10 junes have been so busy i never got to visit them since they migrated. >.<

Maybe i shouldn't be so ambitious. Should just dedicate my only holiday to mission trip in dec. Picked up the language 4 years ago, but never stepped into the country ever since. And since june sounds too hot a period to go there (june's too hot for every place except NZ, aus and the mountains!), dec this year would be my target. i hope this time round nothing crops up to take away my trip again like last year. And.. zp just sms-ed me to invite me to help teach thai next month! haha.. i've only taught english to thais, never thai to english. i wonder if i'm up to it. but it'd be fun, if i manage to end work on time and commit myself!.

oh man.. so many things.. so many big thoughts.. but nothing concrete. i should just think of the present. think of tomorrow. think of my bacteria being revived from the dead and growing miraculously tonight.

No comments: