Monday, March 31, 2008

only 1 thing on my mind..

Aside from the many presentations in school, I still have to prepare for my upcoming first TAC meeting. Some people told me TAC meetings can don't care, coz we just need to meet them to get their signatures. Just a formality. But i don't want that to be the case, and my boss thinks along the same line. (actually, as the days pass, i find so many common points between boss n i) So, the TAC meeting is not just a 'get-your-signature' meeting, but also a presentation for me. To add on, my TAC team is made up of really high profile profs. And even my boss is giving me the jitters. He especially got me mentally prepared for it, telling me that they may scold me or reprimand me for my work, but i have to remember not to worry too much for they only mean good. Even he found the need to warn me before hand! (and i think i know why..) And he even got me to book a room to rehearse with him my presentation 2 weeks before the presentation. Whoa.. given that boss is such a busy person, this meeting must be so important that he's reserving so much time to prepare me for it!! Makes me even more stressed. I think it's partly of the team that we gathered lah. Such capable, high-achieving (and thus demanding) profs i invited. Digging my own grave, many would say. I am indeed feeling the jitters even though i still have 3 weeks before the presentation. Yet, I have faith and still believe that this is a good team that i have pulled together. And i am truly grateful that someone is there to drill me and train me to present better each time. I am sure i will manage fine in the end! GAMBATTE~

No comments: