Saturday, March 29, 2008

so much has happened. only a week passed?

To those who've been wondering where i've been to, my laptop has given up in this crucial handing-up-of-assignments period. As usual. Lucky i'm so experienced in this that i back up all my data on a daily basis.. haha. So that explains my disappearance from MSN.

Or actually, even if my laptop was alive, i'd prolly be too tired to do much online. This week is the first of 3 weeks of craziness, where i have 6 hours of school each day, plus project meetings (to prepare for multiple group presentations), plus my individual presentations to prepare for, plus essays to write, plus labwork to do, plus boss to meet. I am so physically and mentally tired that i can fall asleep watching tv, and i cannot even do my experiments without my eyes tearing.

But i must really thank alot of people for helping me through this hectic week (tho it's only the first week). The most being fangers, for my experiments would definitely be a gone case without someone else to take over! Then there're the other understanding pple around me, who keep cheering me on.. and of course mum who prepared a few days' lunch for me to keep me alive!

Amidst all that busy-ness, alot of other stuff happened too. I had a meeting with boss.. to discuss my upcoming presentation for some other big bosses. STRESS. and i tried to whine to him regarding the recent 2-month worth of failure in my experiments. but he completely ignored me!! grr. haha. but he was really nice and helpful with everything. going down to minute details like powerpoint animation for my presentation. his powerpoint skills are like amazing.. you think powerpoint is just powerpoint? NO!! with boss' skills, we can do amazing things with powerpoint! But the main thing wasn't that. Like any other meeting with boss, i come out enlightened. This time, I came out thoroughly excited. exhilarated. however you describe it. i couldn't even sleep that night. Coz boss has proposed that i take up an additional project. and since it's not 100% confirmed, i shall not say too much. but in short, i may have a chance to go London! WOOHOO!! Though there's not much of my business there even if i'm involved in the project, it seems that boss knows us so well. He knew what kind of person i really am. I don't know how.. for we have minimal interaction.. yet he really knew how i see things. and what i want. Get me involved in London, meaning just fly there to mail something back! haha.. it's obviously just to let me have a chance to go there lah. I've never been there! i really hope it gets through.. i wanna visit london.. ^_^

No comments: