Monday, November 26, 2007

So it really happened..

After so long of not touching any experiments, I was totally lost. Like a newbie in the lab. And I made a mistake. BAH. And it wasn’t even myself who discovered the mistake. I was so so soooo fortunate that it wasn’t a big mistake. This better not happen again. Mass production cannot afford to have mistakes. Too costly, too costly.

-------

On a happier note, sister made tiramisu yesterday (and so today can eat!). I haven’t had tiramisu since.. since Arzhou last made one for me as my farewell. Oh that was so long ago! I liked my sister’s tiramisu actually. The liquor was good.. haha. But unfortunately, there was way too much cocoa powder! I mean.. not that I dislike cocoa.. I LOVE it.. but.. it’s in the wrong place! Tiramisus shouldn’t taste like that.. cocoa overpowering the cheese and coffee.. lost the essence of tiramisu. Maybe she should just rename the dessert as something else.. then... it’d be wonderful. =P

No comments: