Sunday, November 25, 2007

New ministry

It’s been a long break. Had tried out various ministries last time.. choir (dun luff!), chijmes, youth, thai ministry… then I took a break when I went overseas to study.. a break that extended for 2 yrs. I’m now getting back. From 2008, I’d finally be serving in the Sunday School! Yeah.. after so many rejections when pple tried to pull me over.. there’s really no excuse lah.. fear of unpreparedness and inadequateness is no excuse.. coz we wouldn’t need God if we’re fully equipped and ready for the job, would we? It’s precisely the fearful and unequipped pple that require God’s providence. ^_^ I agreed to sit in Stan/Roy’s class today.. and before I made it to their class my name got taken down already! Haha.. I was just walking past.. and my name/email/phone number all got recorded. Like being caught by a prefect for being late for school lah!! Haha.. In addition to that, I’d prolly be stepping up at Assistant CG leader next yr too.. it’s gonna be a busy but exciting year ahead! ^_^

No comments: