Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Morning Surprise

Been sleeping a lot lately, for some unknown reasons. I went to bed at 10+pm yesterday, and only woke up at 9+am! I got out of bed, and saw a big bag sitting on the dining table. ‘Donut Factory? Not again..’ I thought. Donut factory isn’t that bad lah, but after a few times, it gets boring. Nonetheless, I peeked into the bag to grab my breakfast.. and then I saw… “Krispy Kreme”!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was stunned for a moment.. Groggy after sleeping for 11 hrs? Nonono.. Indeed, that’s what I saw. Muahahah… Krispy Kreme after almost 1.5yrs of no KK!! This has got to be the best morning surprise ever lah!! ^_^ Thanks to my sis who just returned from Manila. I guess I have given up eating KK ler, such tt it didn’t even occur to me that Manila has KK outlets. ^_^ I had 4 different donuts today, of which only 1 I’ve eaten before. Manila sure has different flavors (or has it been so long that KK has come out with new flavors that I don’t know of?) Oh that boundless filling oozing out of the donut from all directions.. the sweetness of the icing.. the softness of the donut.. is heaven~ Pity there was no chocolate filled.. But still.. KK is all that matters!!!! =P (But I feel so full after just 2 whole donuts.. I cannot imagine how I used to be able to eat 4-6 at one sitting.. bah.. no wonder I gained so much weight in so short a time.. maybe it’s good KK is not coming to Singapore. Maintain weight while the craving for KK will remain. ^_^)

No comments: