Wednesday, June 6, 2007

tortured

Had planned to take THE TEST in early august, with 2 weeks to study those 30,000 words and what not right after my Taiwan trip.

Yet, they had to spoil my plan. I am suddenly informed tt I have to pass the test BEFORE august, and they’ve specially planned a day for me. THEY PLANNED FOR ME!! 1 month before the day I had planned to take it. And so coincidentally, it is 1 of the 3 days I am ‘transiting’ in Singapore between my Tibet and Taiwan trips. I don’t know whether to be happy or sad. Happy, coz at least I can make it for this specially-arranged-test. Sad coz that means I have to bring my stuff to study DURING my trip to Tibet. Church camp definitely would be studying ler. HAIZ. There goes all the free time. Who asked me to have such poor English. Must study so many new words. Grr.

Yar. Luff. I still dunno why I must study ARABIC. ‘Kismet’ is the Arabic word for ‘fate’. And ‘phalanx’ is some formation of infantry carrying shields and spears (YES! Luff, NSmen.. luff!). And a ‘guy’ is a cable or chain attached to something that needs to be steadied. And ‘husband’ is to use sparingly or to conserve. You get what I mean. It’s not my fault that I don’t know the meaning of many of these words. >.<

No comments: