Friday, August 29, 2008

pamper yourself occasionally...

After working on so many weekends and not having a break, i finally got myself to get away early yesterday afternoon to try out one of the complimentary facials i received from the Shape Run. I was abit reluctant to try them at first coz some were unheard of, and i was afraid that they would cheat me into buying things. But after looking through the voucher over and over again, i was convinced that it was 100% complimentary, and there were multiple outlets in singapore so it should be fine. Indeed, the experience was great! I did the diamond peel thingie at body wellness/royal beauty. I think i was more pleased at the "welcome shoulder/head massage" that came with it. So apt after working for such long hours recently!

So.. to those who went for the Shape Run and haven't yet used the voucher, do use this one! it expires 5th sep!! =)

i'm now considering if i should also try the complimentary anti-stress facial at beyond beauty. i saw the outlet on my way home... hahaha

No comments: