Friday, August 1, 2008

how i appreciate the stable weather here. for once.

I am back, so much to blog about, but too lazy to do so. In short, it was a GOOD TRIP. Conference was beneficial (though i could hardly keep my eyes open for half of it due to jet lagging), especially the networking. Never in my life have i made friends with so many big shots at one go. And by friends, i mean we chatted, and not with butterflies in my stomach and me trying to impress them, but rather casual talk and jokes. Thereafter, gilroy was abit troubling, but we managed to accomplish what we were there for -- factory outlet shopping and the ever-so-big 30th annual garlic festival. San Frans was superb, with finally someone to pamper us and to bring us around.

Ok, i had spent the entire 22 hour flight thinking of what 10-page blog i'd write about when i return, but tt's all for now. talking is easier. photos are too aplenty. visit facebook for some of them, or my home for the full collection. =P

No comments: