Saturday, August 30, 2008

the leaves would fall...

and it'd be autumn when i go! REALLY!! i've never ever EVER in my entire life seen autumn. i really hope to see it one day, and i think i really might this october! FINALLY!! falling leaves, cool weather and the poetic feel of london. WOOHOO!!!! tho i fear i might be abit lonely there, and may even have to spend my first birthday overseas and alone, i'm still totally excited!! i can't wait for them to confirm the date so i can start planning. ^_^


and on the topic of birthday.. my mum actually said tt the nex cg meeting at my place, we should celebrate my bdae! hahaha... so funny lah. the next meeting is in early sep, and tt's more than 1 mth from my bdae! last yr also she wanted to do tt... so cute. why must every cg at my place be a bdae celebration? maybe she has cravings for cakes or something.. hmm

No comments: