Friday, August 22, 2008

ongoing..

And so I finished the 2nd presentation today. The breakfast Bobo and I got for the group was well received. They had obviously skipped breakfast to listen to us speak! Unfortunately, the week does not end on a Friday this time round. Saturday and Sunday also have to go back to do stuff, coz those cells just wouldn’t let me rest! Oh well, just for this week. I’m quite excited about what results I might just get in the next month or so! ^_^ (bleah… so geeky)

At least, before a grueling weekend of work, there was RED party today to celebrate national day and to have our regular beer party too! Though I don’t fancy beer, it was a good time just to sit around my friends and chat. Haven’t had such opportunity for a really long time. Been so busy ever since I left for conference a month ago! And… the games were fun! Of course, it’s fun only coz I won. Hahahaha. Shall share my prize booze with my family tmr night~

Tomorrow is the walk at southern ridges! Hope it’d be full of fun. A quick refreshing time before going back to the alcohol-filled lab. =P

No comments: