Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I know I probably shocked the life out of fangers, to burst out in tears. She even had to do my work for me, coz I couldn’t see anything with those tears in my eyes. And each person that came to talk to me, would trigger the tears again. A thousand apologies to the salespersons, the friends around, and even the people on the MRT train.. everyone who were caught unaware with my sudden tearing and my swollen red eyes. I can’t help it. Every time I think about it.. I just feel very sad. I can’t even do any work. Can’t do anything. I thought that running would induce some happy endorphins in me, but I ended up crying on the treadmill. Fangers told chaota I suffered something worse than a breakup. Yes, it seems like it. It will take me some time to recover from the shock… but I will.

1 comment:

Pinkie said...

Hey girl.. Wassup? Just came in to take a look.. Though I haven't really been keeping in touch with ya, I'd still be happy to catch up whenever possible ya? :)

There are always ups and downs in everyone's life, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. I hope you'll get stronger each day to cope with all the challenges that may come your way. Always keep in mind that there are always people behind you to support whatever you do ^_^

Cheerios~