Friday, June 5, 2009

THANKS TO ALL!!

for your prayers! and encouragement! and everything you have done. It has been a really tough month, but i'm through with it now! yes, i've passed! "it was a perfect presentation" "wendy passed with flying colors", as i quote my supervisor. ^_^

really, i couldn't have done this without the support of everyone. the understanding of my bad tempers; the daily jokes to keep me happy; the encouragement to keep my morale up; the 'pretend nothing happened and let's have fun' to let me forget abt it sometimes and maintain my sanity; the prayers you included me in; the bearing with me ignoring you guys when you come around and have a chat coz i'm studying hard; the accomodating xb for her copilot.. all in all, THANKS! my next exam is in 2 yrs' time. til then.. life is great! hehe~

No comments: