Monday, June 1, 2009

and life seems to be back to normal again. things seem good. at least, until 3:30pm today. At 10pm yesterday, he called for a meeting today. Yes, yesterday was sunday night. And yes, i did check my email and reply at 1am. And even more amazingly, he acknowledged my reply at 5am. Are we not expected to sleep?

I really hope the meeting at 3:30pm would go well. coz last week's meeting and presentation brought me back to square one. as though all my work and reading up was just wasted. went terribly. just wanted to dig a hole and jump in. wish i was never born.

Found this on my desk today by chance, while waiting for xb. ^_^ it was a note that brought me through university days. It's simple, but meaningful.

When you're down and troubled,
When you're sad and blue.
Just leave it to GOD
for GOD holds our tomorrow,
and He holds our hands.

^_^

yes, He holds my tomorrow, He holds my future. And I know He'd hold my hands as i go for meeting today, wednesday, and the final exam on friday :)

No comments: