Friday, May 1, 2009

Am I ready?

On one hand, i really want to get it over and done with. On the other, I question myself if I am really ready for such a big test. Some people tell me it's hard to fail. Others tell me most people fail the first time round. And I don't have much of a choice, for I die die have to pass the exam by august. To add on, The Big One is starting to be a little doubtful of my project again. yes, A-G-A-I-N. It gets frustrating sometimes, when I cannot merely focus on doing my research, but at the same time have to think of ways to convince people around me that it is a worthwhile commitment. Yes, I know that's part of research work. Think about the people who need to write grants for fundings. But... It's really a very promising project, can't you people see it!? I'm just a little slower in producing ground-breaking findings, not because i am lazy and don't do any work, but because I only have 2 hands, 24hrs a day, and not too much luck. And to add on, who on earth produces exhilarating results every other week? Give me a break... I'll show you what I can do. Just pass me and let me carry on with my pipetting... I promise you I wouldn't disappoint you.

No comments: